Welcome to Students' Welfare Cell
Student Welfare Cell offers support for students helping them overcome the hindrances that may come in the path of their learning process. The Student Welfare Cell complies with the policies set by the College in order to facilitate a positive academic environment and help students progress smoothly in their educational journey. Student Welfare Committee endeavours to help a student’s educational process to advance their academic as well as personal abilities.
- Listening to student’s problems and understanding what is required for their development in any manner.
- Assisting the students in their learning process which includes not just academics but also the practical learning experience.
- Introduce Scholarship for Students’ Welfare
- To take part in the student’s activities will be advanced to take part in the student’s activities more actively for betterment of the college and also for them.
- Dr. Rudreswar Mishra
- Prof.Ranita Banerjee
- Shri Nepal Kr. Sahoo
Minutes of Meeting
- Proceedings of the meeting 2019-2020
- Proceedings of the meeting 2020-2021