Welcome to Language Lab
The college has a modern Language Laboratory with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment to aid in imparting language skills. The laboratory is effectively utilized by students and faculty members for various self-enhancement and soft skill development activities. This laboratory proves beneficial for those students who are poor in use of language. Students from rural areas who are generally weak in communication skills can have sufficient ear training in the language lab. It aims at confidence-building among students for interactions and presentations. The basic purpose of the lab is to provide students a platform to enhance language skills, communication skills and to practice soft skills. This lab is very effective in preparing the teacher trainees to invest in class preparation, skill analysis, experimenting and learning new methodologies.
- To equip the students with good communication skills.
- To emphasize the need of communication in the technical world.
- To prepare them for interviews and future job environments.
- To train the students in the art of conversation and discussion.
- Language Practice and Exercises
- Vocabulary Building Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Introduction to Phonetic Sounds
- Reading Comprehension
- Oral Presentations (Self Introduction, Extempore, Public Speech, Formal Presentation, Use of AV Aids, etc.)
- Mastering Presentation Tools (Microsoft Word & Power Point)
- Preparation of & Appearing for the Interview
- Situational Conversations
- Understanding Importance of Body Language
- Master Teacher Console
- 25 Students Unit with Individual Microphone and Headphone Set
- LCD Projector with White Screen
- Computer with Preloaded Language Software