****For putting date of birth please do right click*****
Help Line- 9434663639/ 8777347500/ 9434431827/ 9836819085
Applications are invited through ONLINE admission to the B.Ed. course of Vidyasagar Teachers’ Training College, NCTE recognized and affiliated to The West Bengal University of Teachers’ Training, Education Planning and Administration (from the session 2019-2021). The Online admission process will be available in the B. Ed admission portal during 11.05.2019 to 08.06.2019. The application fees of Rs. 500/- (for S.C, S.T/PH Category Rs. 400/-) is to be paid through online. The date of receiving the hard copy of the online submitted form with requisite self attested testimonials’ is from 15.05.2019 to 11.06.2019 (10.30 am to 4pm) in working days in the Drop Box/ By Post. Please visit the college website- www.vttcollege.org.in for details Instruction/Information sheet, selection criteria, regular updated news including merit list, admission schedule, Seat Distribution, counselling and admission date Etc.
For any query: 9434663639/ 9836819085/8777347500
- Candidates (both Fresher and Deputed) with at least 50% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s Degree, for SC/ST/PH category 45% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in Master’s Degree.
- The available Method subjects:
Language group: Bengali, English, Sanskrit,
Social Science group: History, Geography, Economics, Education,
Science group: Physical Science and Life Science.
Mathematics group: Mathematics.
- Method subject to be chosen from the subject studied at the Graduation Level by respective candidates having 300 marks for fresher only.
- Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PH candidates shall be as per West Bengal Government rules.
[SC – 22%, ST – 6% & PH – 3%]
- Age of Fresher candidates as on 30th June, 2019 would be less than 37 years (relaxation as per West Bengal Government rules).
- Candidates pursuing any other course of Studies/Job/Full time Research work will not be allowed to pursue this course simultaneously.
Total number of seats are 100 (Deputed candidates 50 and Fresher candidates 50). If deputed seat lies vacant due to unavailability of deputed candidates that will be filled by fresher candidates maintaining the rules of reservation of W.B. Govt. The candidates are requested to follow “Subject and Category wise Distribution of Seats” that will be uploaded later.
Grade Point weightage given for Academic Performance
1.* (a) Ph.D.————————————————10
(b) M.Phil. ———————————————05
* If any candidate have done both (a) and (b) then only 10 number will be added.
2. Post Graduate M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. ———–20%
3. Graduation Level( B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/etc.) –20%
4. H.S.(10+2) or its Equivalent———————–10%
5. M.P. or its Equivalent —————————-10%
For Online Payment: Rupees 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) for general category and Rupees 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred) for SC/ST/PH category students through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
Course Fee: To be announced later